open your eyes to the truth

open your eyes to the truth
no words can truly speak
dying before I could truly peek
life too brutal to comprehend
this life I do not understand
work for perfection
with no template of what that is
opened my eyes to the world's existence
I was blinded by the light of darkness
this life too huge to bare
my soul is healing from the ware and tare
who am I  is a question truly rare
to answer and truly understand
I stand ashamed of my blindness
the truth to hard to swallow
my throat closes I can not breath
opened my eyes to the truth
all I saw were lies
no truth is truly true
because all is socially constructed
I am not me until the world says I'm me
who am I
I opened my eyes to the truth
to truly see the reality
the mind the soul and the body I must escape
opened my eyes to the truth
dying inside the truth too heavy to carry
all I need I to truly understand
who I am

Comments

Popular Posts