How I wish I could hold you


How I wish I could hold you

If there was a chance to hold you
I would take it and never let go
Cause your heart beat is like music
Beating like the the African drum calling me home
If I could hold you I would
We would watch the golden sunset together
Watching the golden skies
Fill your face with a smile
Ii wish I could hold you
While you cried and brought you comfort
Watching your tears turn into rain drops as
We dance the night away
I wish I could hold you
Till the sun rose in the morning
And the rays hit your face
And illuminating your beauty
Oh how I wish I could hold you
Hold you till we get old together
Hold you till God says
That which he created must return to him
How I wish I could hold you 

Comments

Popular Posts