The beauty in your eyes


The beauty in your eyes
Looking into your eyes I was captured by their beauty
At first glance you stole my heart
A thieve carried by the wind which stole
My breath and left me whispering her  name
With my last breath

Looking into your eyes I was captured by their beauty
That gaze that brought the stars falling from heaven
So they could bow down to your beauty
That gaze that made the moon shy away
So your beauty could be the world’s light
Your beauty left me struggling to breath
And fighting gravity cause my knees felt weak at your sight

Looking into your eyes I was captured by their beauty
The adventure I saw in your eyes left me breathless for more
That fighting in your eyes left me admiring her beauty
That flame which burnt bright beyond your soul became my light
My direction, my way of life

Looking in your eyes I was captured by their beauty
But your smile broke the trans I was in
Your smile seemed more beautiful than the melodies of birds in the sky
Your smile made my heart sing melodies which carry to the heavens
And make God cry with joy at the beauty of his creation

Looking into your eyes I was captured by their beauty
Enslaved by your looks
With your as my master my heart feels whole
The beauty in your eyes

Comments

Popular Posts